When you visit the Outer Banks, you are surrounded by adventures waiting for you to discover them. Sea Ranch Resort is the perfect place to call home base during your next getaway. Located right on the ocean, you can unwind after a day of exploring all the things there are to do in and near Kill Devil Hills, NC.
Create the Perfect Bucket List of Outer Banks Activities and Attractions
Whether this is your first time visiting Kill Devil Hills and the Outer Banks or the fifth, there is no shortage of things to do and see. Fully experience all this coastal area has to offer by checking off bucket list items.
- Visit the Wright Brothers National Memorial, dedicated to the brothers who achieved a successful airplane flight on Dec. 17, 1903.
- Explore the Outer Banks Arboretum & Teaching Garden. Open 365 days a year, there is no admission to explore this attraction filled with a sensory garden, native plants, butterfly highway, handicap-accessible trails, and more.
- Fly a kite along the beach. Make a quick trip to Kitty Hawk Kites to purchase a kite, then hit up the beach right outside our resort.
- Try your hand at a water sport like boogie boarding, skimboarding, or stand-up paddleboarding. You can pick up a board to rent for the day from Ocean Atlantic Beach Rentals.
- Spend a day exploring the nearby sand dunes. These natural creations are perfect for any thrill seeker.
- Cycle along an area bike trail. There are several bike rental shops near Sea Ranch Resort. After picking up your rental, explore the nature around town on some of the prettiest bike trails.
- Book a kayak tour for a relaxing excursion on an area river or waterway. The waters along the Outer Banks are filled with a variety of wildlife and different ecosystems.
Make Lasting Memories with an Outer Banks Getaway
Some of the best memories you can make with loved ones are formed during a vacation. If you are planning an escape to the Outer Banks and Kill Devil Hills, book your stay at Sea Ranch Resort. Our welcoming and family-friendly resort is near all of the things you need to make the most out of your vacation. We offer a range of accommodation options, including guest rooms in the main building (non-ocean view), oceanfront rooms, and even oceanfront condos. Learn which option fits your needs best by calling 252-441-7126.