There’s so much to do during your stay at the Sea Ranch Resort. Enjoy a relaxing day on the beach, tee up at a local golf course or indulge your sweet tooth at a local bakery. If you’re looking for a little more adventure, rent a bike and explore the trails surrounding our Outer Banks resort.
The Best Kill Devil Hills Bike Rentals
Rent a bike for a leisurely ride around town or explore one of the many trails in the Outer Banks.
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals: For over 40 years, Ocean Atlantic Rentals has been providing guests with Outer Banks vacation rentals. With options ranging from eclectic to beach cruises, there’s something that fits your biking needs.
- Outer Banks Bicycle: Take in the scenic trails when you rent a bike from Outer Banks Bicycle. Rent your bike for a few hours or the whole day, and add a water bottle, basket, or helmet onto your rental package.
- Just For The Beach Rentals: Since 1986, Just For The Beach Rentals has been helping guests cruise around the Outer Banks. Rent a beach cruiser for a leisurely ride, or get set up with a fat tire bike perfect for hitting the trails.
Explore Outer Banks’ Prettiest Bike Trails
Once you’ve rented a bike, it’s time to start riding. There’s a plethora of trails around the Outer Banks and Kill Devil Hills. Strap your helmet on and get to exploring the nature around town.
- The Wright Brothers Multi-Use Path is a concert trail perfect for those looking for a more leisurely ride.
- One of the best-kept secrets in the Outer Banks, Sandy Run Park has a bike path that connects to both Kill Devil Hills and the First Flight Wright Brothers Memorial.
- Ride the designated trails in Kitty Hawk Woods Reserve and “get lost” in the maritime first and marshes.
- If you are looking for an all-day ride, cycle from the Currituck Beach Lighthouse to Bodie Island Lighthouse.
Rest and Relax At Our Outer Banks Resort
After a day of biking around town, return to our oceanfront resort and relax. Enjoy a dip in the enclosed heated pool or refuel with a meal at The Beachside Bistro. Our family-friendly resort has a range of accommodations to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Please call us at 252-441-7126 to learn more about our resort and special offers.