The Outer Banks is known for incredible outdoor adventures. Explore stunning beauty by hiking the trails inside a nearby park or hit up a local fishing pier to cast a line. All of these excursions and more are at your fingertips when you stay at Sea Ranch Resort. In addition to Beachside Bistro, our on-site restaurant, you’ll find plenty of food and dining options when out and about. If you’re looking for a fun outing that’ll have you exploring all over the Outer Banks, visit the local breweries found throughout the area.
5 North Carolina Breweries to Check Out
Breweries are great places to gather with friends and laugh over the day’s adventures. These local watering holes are the ideal location for anyone looking to enjoy a couple of drinks in a laid-back atmosphere.
- What started as a concept in 1992 has become an Outer Banks staple. Outer Banks Brewing Station, the first wind-powered brewery in the country, is known for both its incredible beers and environmentally conscious production.
- Swells’a Brewing Beer Company, found in Kill Devil Hills, turns to the beach for inspiration. Their rotating list of local brews includes everything from pilsners to IPAs and sours.
- For classic pub food with a German twist, stop by Weeping Radish Farm Brewery & Butchery. Their menu of delicious food pairs perfectly with a delicious, cold beer.
- Sip on world-class beer made in the Northern Outer Banks at Northern Outer Banks Brewing Company. This spot does offer snacks for sale but does not have a full menu, so we recommend grabbing a bite to eat elsewhere beforehand.
- Lost Colony Brewery uses imported hops, yeast, and grains in their British and Irish-style ales. For a waterfront experience, visit the Lost Colony brewery’s Waterfront Beer Garden on the Nags Head Causeway.
If you find your new favorite brew, be sure to grab a four-pack to sip on during the rest of your vacation.
Be Close to It All on Your Outer Banks Escape
Situated on the shoreline of Kill Devil Hills, Sea Ranch Resort is the perfect home base for your next beach getaway. No matter what adventures fill your Outer Banks itinerary, from checking out breweries to going on dolphin tours, you’ll find something that fits the bill near our resort.
While we are known as a family-friendly resort, our accommodations are perfect for groups of all kinds. Each guest room and condo provides guests with a tranquil place to call home and relax in. Our on-site amenities, including an enclosed heated pool and convenient beach access, were designed to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. If you have any questions about our resort or how to save on your stay, call us at 252-441-7126.