Whether planning your spring break escape or looking ahead to summer vacation season, now is the ideal time to reserve your stay at Sea Ranch Resort. Our resort on the shores in Kill Devil Hills is the perfect place for families looking to make lifelong memories together. Not only can you have fun on the beach right outside the back door, but you’re close to countless things to do in the Outer Banks with kids.
What to Do on an Outer Banks Family Vacation
The villages and towns that make up the Outer Banks are filled with a variety of adventures that everyone in your whole family will love. With so many things to do and see, you won’t have any trouble filling your stay with fun.
- Open seasonally, H2OBX Waterpark is a must-visit for families. This attraction, which usually opens towards the end of May, features several thrill rides, kid rides, and family rides. Treat yourself by renting one of their private cabanas.
- Head to Lost Treasure Golf to play a round of mini-golf. Open for the season starting in March, this spot features two 18-hole mini-golf courses. Make your way to the first hole on a mining train ride.
- See who can come out on top playing a game of laser tag at OBX Laser Tag. Found in nearby Nags Head, you can play one to three games before checking out the arcade games.
- Burn off some energy with a visit to Jumpmasters Trampoline Park. There are several different activities to check out here, including battle beam, ninja warrior course, and open jump.
- If you’re feeling extra adventurous, visit First Flight Adventure Park. With more than 14 ziplines and 50 obstacles, there is plenty of fun to be had at this Nags Head attraction. Be sure to check their restrictions for more information before booking your tickets.
Check out our blog for more ideas on things to do during your family getaway.
Start Planning Your Family OBX Escape
There’s no better time to start planning your stay with Sea Ranch Resort than today! Our Kill Devils Hills resort is close to some of the best things to do in the Outer Banks with Kids, making us the perfect home base.
After a long day of exploring all the things to do and see, there’s nothing better than returning to your home away from home. Grab a bite to eat at The Beachside Bistro before heading to the beach to watch a breathtaking sunset. When it’s time to call it a day, unwind in comfort in your spacious accommodation. Call 252-441-7126 to learn more about our lodging options or special offers.