9 Things that make the Sea Ranch a Family-Friendly Outer Banks Hotel and Resort
Bring your family to stay with us at our Oceanfront Outer Banks Hotel
Let’s face it, planning a family vacation can be stressful. As parents, we often experience a constant state of stress, and so working towards a time when we can relax with our family is incredibly precious. To maximize your ease and comfort, you’ll want to plan a vacation in a Family Friendly Outer Banks Hotel and Resort. Here at the Sea Ranch Resort, many of us have families of our own and see the Sea Ranch Resort as an extension of what we would want for them. Here are some of the factors that make us a great choice for family vacations you should consider as you search for your next family friendly vacation destination.
- History: One simple thing to look at is a history of a location’s family-friendly service. Does the resort have a documented history (reviews) of being family friendly? If so, any of those families will return which is something that injects a natural family-feel. The Sea Ranch Resort is a classic OBX Beachfront Hotel that has seen several generations of families returning year after year. This loyalty is something we are extremely proud of.
- A Great Pool: Having a great pool offers families a water experience where parents can keep a close watch on children of all ages. Yes, we have the beach, but sometimes you can’t use it or want something different. We have recently renovated our indoor pool, which allows the fun to continue regardless of the time of day or temperature outside.
- Safe Grounds: As a parent you want your family to be safe. Our Outer Banks Hotel and Resort grounds are safe and are in the popular and very secure town of Kill Devil Hills. The beaches are patrolled by highly trained life guards during the day and are safe to walk on at night.
- Friendly Staff: In recent months, we have been number 1 among hotels in Kill Devil Hills on TripAdvisor. As our General Manager Barbara says “we are working for it”. Our staff knows you’re enjoying precious time recharging with your family and experiencing the magic of the Outer Banks, so we treat that with the respect it deserves.
- Kid’s Menu: This is a simple, but often over-looked detail. We want to make sure that everyone in your family has an option to eat something delicious! The Beachside Bistro has a great kids menu. It doesn’t hurt that it’s also located RIGHT ON THE BEACH. It was also recently featured in a blog about best beachside restaurants in NC.
- Suites: It is important to have space for everyone to sleep under one roof, so we are happy to let you know that we have just renovated our Condo-Suites. They feature ocean views, kitchens, laundry and two bedrooms with baths.
- Beach: Not every Family-Friendly place has a beach, but we do!
- Value: As family-vacation planners, sometimes the bottom line is the bottom line. Finding the experience you want at the right value is very much part of a relaxing experience. We believe the Sea Ranch Resort falls very much in line with good value for your experience.
- Activities: If you have a family, you need things to do. Staying at a place that has activities for all ages is very important for relaxing and knowing that everyone is covered for having fun, rain or shine. The Sea Ranch Resort has a summer schedule of activities that you can read about here, and the Outer Banks at large offers many enriching opportunities such as the aquarium, a full array of water sports, movie theater, and a 3 story ropes course!
The Sea Ranch Resort is a Family-Friendly Hotel on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We are located on the beach in Kill Devil Hills and have a beachfront restaurant. We have oceanfront accommodations, including newly-renovated condo-suites.
We look forward to your visit here with us in our Family-Friendly Outer Banks Hotel and Resort.