Sea Ranch Resort Deep Clean Policy
Embracing the New Normal with healthy practices
Like most places, the Outer Banks is opening up slowly and in stages. On May 4th, Dare County (where most of the Outer Banks is located) began allowing property owners back onto the island. This has brought a much-needed return to normal, but also a heightened sense of focus on health policies. As a local, independent hotel, we take a customer-first approach. With this in mind, we have researched and found a “High-Touch, Deep-Clean” protocol developed by the Mayo Clinic and Hilton Hotels that we believe is the best protocol. The Sea Ranch Resort Deep Clean Policy will be implemented immediately.
We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning in public areas of the hotel. We will also focus on the 10 High-Touch, Deep-Clean areas identified by the Mayo Clinic.
- Switches & Electronic Controls: Lights, lamps, switches and electronic controls
- Handles and Knobs: Doors, closets, drawers, furniture knobs, and drapery pull handles
- Major Bathroom Surfaces: Toilet handles and seats, splash walls, shower/tub controls, and sink faucets
- Climate Control Panels: Wall mounts or unit-mounted controls
- Telephones, Remote Controls, and Clocks: Handsets, dial pads, and function buttons
- Bed & Bedding: All bed linens including duvet covers, pillowcases, and sheets
- Bath Amenities: Bulk dispensers, individual amenities, tissue boxes, soap boxes, amenity trays, and hairdryer
- Hard Surfaces: Tables, desks and nightstands
- Closet Goods: Iron, safe and keypad
- In-Room Food & Beverage: Cutlery, glassware, ice buckets, mini-bars, kettle and coffeemaker
Sun, Beach and Healthy Living
We are following all of the Federal, State, and local mandates regarding safety and COVID-19 related issues. As the Outer Banks safely opens up to visitors, we will be looking forward to sharing our oceanfront hotel with visitors. We believe that sand, sun and the ocean are great remedies for many things in life!