Sea Ranch Resort Information
Updated May 24th, 2021
Thank you for considering your stay at the Sea Ranch Resort!
We continue to monitor statements issued by the federal government and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as directives from North Carolina and Dare County governments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guidance and mandates for travelers continue to evolve and change frequently during the pandemic. Please check the applicable health departments along your route, easily referenced in the CDC website. On May 14th, the governor of North Carolina lifted gathering limits and removed the indoor mask mandate for most settings but continues to strongly encourage masks and social distancing measures for non-vaccinated individuals.
Sea Ranch Resort’s Approach
During this unusual time, we are operating with extra precautions in place and want to inform our guests of the following:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in public spaces, including guest and employee traffic touchpoints such as switches, handles and knobs, as well as certain high-touch hard surfaces, equipment and goods throughout our property and rooms.
- Upon check-in, we request that only one member of your party enter the lobby due to social distancing efforts.
- Contactless check-out is offered and preferred. Call our front desk at departure, leave the keys in your room and we will email you a receipt. Safe travels home!
- Our indoor pool is open with a 50% capacity limit and the gym remains closed. We are working to fully re-open both soon.
- Our Beachside Bistro on-site restaurant offers delicious meals on a dine-in, take-out or room-delivery basis. Please see more information and hours of operation on our website’s Dining page.
- Stay-over cleaning services will not be offered; however, linen and toiletries will be available upon request. This industry-recommended safety practice allows for social distancing and reduced exposure for both guests and staff.
- Additional education has been extended to all team members on increased preventative measures such as sanitizing and disinfecting products.
What can you do?
- Please bring your own masks (required to enter many businesses/shops on the OBX), cleaning wipes or any other supplies which will make you more comfortable during your stay (limited supplies and availability locally).
- IMPORTANT: If you are not feeling well before your expected arrival date, please stay home. If you are feeling sick at any time during your stay, please let us know immediately so that we can act accordingly to further safeguard our guests as well as our employees.
- Follow CDC recommended practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as:
- Clean hands often by washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60%–95% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with others outside your home.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a face cover.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Travelers should stay home for 14 days after returning to the United States and practice social distancing.
- Stay home when you are sick.
We apologize for any inconveniences associated with these protective measures taken during this time.
We welcome the opportunity to share our oceanfront hotel with visitors and are excited to be a part of your special time at the beach. We believe that sand, sun and the ocean are great remedies for many things in life!